Welcome Address by the College Provost
Dr Lateef Olarewaju, RAHEEM
Welcome to the official website of Osun State College of Health Technology, Ilesa.
The institution has existed since 1977. In 2020, it became a full-fledged autonomous college under the Osun State House of Assembly (Establishment) Law of 2020.
As enshrined in our vision, our college aspires to be a stronghold of learning and an institution of academic excellence, training young, highly qualified and dedicated medical professionals for the middle level man-power and public health advancement in Osun State and beyond.
This endeavor is evident in the provision of the modern day facilities like full laboratory equipment, Demonstration room, Demonstration ground, Dental clinic, school clinic, school Cyber cafe, all across the schools as it presently operate the collegial system with six (6) Schools, namely :
- School of Environmental Health Sciences.
- School of Community Health Sciences.
- School of Health Information Management and Biostatistics.
- School of Dental Health Sciences.
- School of Medical Laboratory and Pharmacy Technician studies.
- School of Public Health and General Health studies.
Each School is headed by a Director with various academic departments.
The College also has highly experienced, motivated and resourceful Lecturers who strive to provide students with the best possible growth opportunities.
Our college is among the best in the nation, for these reasons you will find our website informative and useful.
I thank you.
Dr Lateef Olarewaju, RAHEEM
The institution believes in equal distribution of health resources, as people everywhere have common basic needs for existence. The College objectives include training of competent health care professionals to meet the ever changing health needs of individuals and community, with a view to attaining a level of health that will make an individual productive and useful to himself, his family, community and the society at large.
To be a health training institution par excellence, producing competent and efficient graduates, providing modern Primary Health Care services
- To provide courses of study, training and research in health technology leading to attainment of Certificates, Professional Diplomas, and National and Higher National Diplomas.
- To provide avenue for continuing education in health and health care related fields.
- To provide avenue for re-training of health workers.
- To train middle level man power in the health sector. .
Admission for the 2023/24 Academic Session is Now Open
Osun State College of Health Technology, Ilesa, invites applications from competent individuals for the 2023/24 academic year. To get started, simply click the APPLY NOW button.Apply Now